Did you know that the more you use your library, the more funding it receives?
Here are the facts:
1. Your library and library card are completely free of charge.
2. The more people get library cards, the more funding the library gets.
3. The more you check out, the more funding the library gets.
4. The library has set a goal of 150,000 checkouts for 2019.
5. You can help us reach our goal! For 2019, we are asking everyone to participate in our “TAKE 5” campaign. Every time you come to the library, check out at least 5 items—books, DVDs, CDs, games, whatever. It costs you nothing and supports your library!
And here are some more ways you can help us reach our goal:
- Pick up a “TAKE 5” Bookmark—or a stack to share and remind friends and family of how awesome your local library is.
- Sign up yourself (if you don’t have one) or a family member for a new library card.
- Check out a book basket and fill it up. Who says 5 is the limit?