May 2 - 4
Thursday, 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday, 9:00 am - 1 pm
$5 per bag (or individually priced)
- Fiction & Non-Fiction Books
- Adult, Teen, and Children’s Materials
- Audio books on CD & Cassette
- Movies on DVD, VHS, & Blu-ray
- Music on CD & Cassette
- Puzzles, Games, Magazines, & More!
- Plus raffle baskets and delicious baked goods!
Sponsored by W. A. F. E. L. = Western Area Friends to Enhance the Library. Interested in helping out? We are looking for volunteers to help set up, take down, and assist with the book sale. Also, W.A.F.E.L. accepts donations year-round of gently used books and other materials. Your donations are tax-deductible and always greatly appreciated!