Interested in helping out? We are looking for volunteers to help set up, take down, and assist with our upcoming book sale. Stop by the library & check the volunteering schedule at the front desk for details!
W.A.F.E.L. also accepts year-round donations of gently used books and other materials. Your donations are tax-deductible and always greatly appreciated! This book sale raises funds to support library programming and services. Many thanks to those who donate materials and time to make this effort possible.
W.A.F.E.L.’s Semi-Annual Used Book Sale
November 14 - 16
Thursday, 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- $5 per bag (or individually priced)
- Fiction & Non-Fiction Book
- Adult, Teen, and Children’s Material
- Audio books on CD & Cassett
- Movies on DVD, VHS, & Blu-ray
- Music on CD & Cassette
- Puzzles, Games, Magazines, & More
- Plus, raffle baskets and delicious baked goods!
Sponsored by W.A.F.E.L. = Western Area Friends to Enhance the Library