You have no idea how happy we are to announce that the library will be open for our regular hours beginning Monday, June 22!! We know it's been a long while and we can't wait to see your smiling faces (behind your masks of course!). Please see below for what you need to know and what we are doing to help keep you safe when we reopen.
- Can't wait to browse the collection? You're welcome to do so! We will have signs reminding you to wear a mask & observe social distancing guidelines. It's polite - it's required - and it's the best way to keep us all safe! (And hopefully it will help prevent us from having to close again...)
- Want to keep using contactless curbside? We've got you covered! Orders may be placed by calling 724-695-8150 x1 or through the online catalog. Park in a designated spot when you arrive & call us for your pickups.
- Need to use a computer or make a copy/fax? Both will be available, with procedures in place for sanitizing between uses. Please see a staff member before using a computer or copy machine & we'll walk you through it.
- Need to return some items? The book drop will remain open 24/7 for your returns. Returned items will continue to be quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in, so don't panic if you still see them on your account for a couple days!
- Want to place some holds or request items from other libraries? The county holds systems is officially back up! Go to the online catalog to place your requests from this branch or any library in the system. Please keep in mind that due to necessary quarantining procedures, items from other libraries may be delayed a few extra days.
- Eager to come to a storytime or program? All events including the summer learning program will remain virtual for the remainder of the summer. See our online calendar for upcoming programs & register online. Please note that our play area & study rooms are also unavailable at this time.
Have any other questions or concerns? Please email us or call 724-695-8150 and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks for your cooperation and patience!