Despite an abundance of caution, we have had a back office employee test positive for COVID-19. This person has not had close contact with patrons (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more). However, in an effort to ensure the safety of our community, we will be closing the library to undergo a deep cleaning & sanitizing. We look forward to seeing you when we reopen on Monday, February 1.
Things to know:
- There will be no curbside pickup or services of any kind during the closing.
- The book drop will be closed to your returns until we reopen; all fines will be waived on items due during our closure.
- Items on hold for you will be given additional time to be picked up after we reopen.
- In-person events are cancelled; online programming will continue.
- To make a tax appt, call and press 1 to leave a message; we will return your call after we reopen.