As part of its mission to enhance literacy and learning in the community, Western Allegheny Community Library periodically offers classes on various technologies, software, and services. Check our Events Calendar to search the most current listings and sign up today.
If you need help with the computers, internet, software, equipment, or any other technology, the staff is happy to help. You can even make a one-on-one appointment for further individual assistance.
Examples of one-on-ones could include:
- Basic Computer Use
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Social Media (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)
- Internet Browsing or Websites
- Accessing Library eBooks or eMedia
- Using Smartphones, Tablets, or eReaders
- Library Technology and Software
Fill out the form below to request a one-on-one class.